New York City is chock full of cultural and historical attractions and entertainment venues. However, residents need not leave Battery Park City to enjoy some of Manhattan’s most popular destinations. Parks, open space and recreation destinations are plentiful throughout the neighborhood. There’s also an abundance of magnificent theatres and entertainment opportunities.
- RT @DvaliciousCandi: Divalicious Candi🍭 “back in da day”🗽- @TimesSquareNYC (I sang🎤 there)- @BatteryParkFYI- @metmuseum- @CentralParkNYC ht… 1 year ago
- RT @JerseyCityFYI: 1st Annual #JerseyCity First Responders #JCCharityCookoff jerseycityfyi.com/2016/09/09/1st… https://t.co/oRyw1R0lhI 1 year ago
- RT @CreativeEnabler: Some like it hot! 1st Annual #JerseyCity PD/FD Cook-Off is Sept. 18 at @TheBeaconJC: bit.ly/JCCharityCookO… https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @tommygeemusic: It's a beautiful day! ☀️🔵😊🌎 #BatteryPark I❤️NY 🗽🇺🇸 #FreedomTower @OneWorldNYC @nycfeelings https://t.co/RKN2JmQA7C 1 year ago
- RT @Historicalmages: NYC residents visiting the beach formed by the Battery Park landfill. 1983. https://t.co/Z2qpZbppPr 1 year ago