Art comes in a new formate in Battery Park City this week. Architect Audrey Matlock completed an eight-year project working on the lighting and visual effect of a man hole in Battery Park City. You can see more photos and read the full story by Curbed here.
- RT @DvaliciousCandi: Divalicious Candi🍭 “back in da day”🗽- @TimesSquareNYC (I sang🎤 there)- @BatteryParkFYI- @metmuseum- @CentralParkNYC ht… 10 months ago
- RT @JerseyCityFYI: 1st Annual #JerseyCity First Responders #JCCharityCookoff jerseycityfyi.com/2016/09/09/1st… https://t.co/oRyw1R0lhI 11 months ago
- RT @CreativeEnabler: Some like it hot! 1st Annual #JerseyCity PD/FD Cook-Off is Sept. 18 at @TheBeaconJC: bit.ly/JCCharityCookO… https://t… 11 months ago
- RT @tommygeemusic: It's a beautiful day! ☀️🔵😊🌎 #BatteryPark I❤️NY 🗽🇺🇸 #FreedomTower @OneWorldNYC @nycfeelings https://t.co/RKN2JmQA7C 1 year ago
- RT @Historicalmages: NYC residents visiting the beach formed by the Battery Park landfill. 1983. https://t.co/Z2qpZbppPr 1 year ago