Community leader Anthony Notaro was appointed to the Battery Park City Authority by Gov. David Paterson. The new addition to the BPCA is encouraging to residents as they feel their voices will be heard with fellow resident Nataro on the board. Nataro helped found the neighborhood’s CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) team and is president of the First Precinct Community Council. For more details and to read the full story click here.
- RT @DvaliciousCandi: Divalicious Candi🍭 “back in da day”🗽- @TimesSquareNYC (I sang🎤 there)- @BatteryParkFYI- @metmuseum- @CentralParkNYC ht… 1 year ago
- RT @JerseyCityFYI: 1st Annual #JerseyCity First Responders #JCCharityCookoff jerseycityfyi.com/2016/09/09/1st… https://t.co/oRyw1R0lhI 1 year ago
- RT @CreativeEnabler: Some like it hot! 1st Annual #JerseyCity PD/FD Cook-Off is Sept. 18 at @TheBeaconJC: bit.ly/JCCharityCookO… https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @tommygeemusic: It's a beautiful day! ☀️🔵😊🌎 #BatteryPark I❤️NY 🗽🇺🇸 #FreedomTower @OneWorldNYC @nycfeelings https://t.co/RKN2JmQA7C 2 years ago
- RT @Historicalmages: NYC residents visiting the beach formed by the Battery Park landfill. 1983. https://t.co/Z2qpZbppPr 2 years ago